In need of a getaway?
Book now to receive
We are truly blessed with what is in our own backyard and you do not have to travel far when living in Northern NSW to feel like you are on holiday. If you’re looking for a staycation over the coming two months, quote the discount code ‘LOVENSW’ to a receive 20% discount (up to $100 off per stay)!
- Heated 8-meter-high tubular water slides
- FREE access to North Star’s splash park and heated pools
- Use of Seascape Leisure Centre, a serene escape where adults can enjoy heated 25-metre lap pool and three temperature-controlled spas.
- Access to Seascape’s Day Spa with hairdresser, beauty and massage
- Free Tennis
- Free KIDS CLUB on weekends and daily during school holidays at Neptune’s Castle complete with a three-level spiral slide, ball pit, mirror maze & more
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi
- An Ideal location just a stroll to surf beaches and tidal estuary. Perfect for fishing, swimming and family fun.
- 9 complimentary Foxtel stations
- Located on the beautiful Tweed Coast, just 30 minutes south of Gold Coast Airport and 30 minutes North of Byron Bay.
When booking online please enter discount code: LOVENSW
Travel period: 27 May – 29 October 2020*
*Terms & Conditions apply: Facilities will be open based on NSW government restrictions; Minimum 2-night consecutive stay; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discounts; not valid on existing bookings; Wi-Fi daily limits apply; Maximum discount of $100.00 per individual booking; Resident’s of NSW suburbs within a 450km radius of Hastings Point will be eligible.
- KIMBERLEY K
We will definitely be back! We just came back from our first family holiday with our 2.5yr old and we loved it!! We stayed in one of the cabins which fitted the 3 of us in perfectly! And it was great to have a full working kitchen so we were able to cook/make all our meals instead of buying takeout every day. There was so much for us to do and our daughter was exhausted after every day!! Weekends were crazy busy so it was nice during the week to have spare space to play ball and even better when we had the whole pool/splash Park to ourselves!! We will definitely be back!
- KIMBERLEY H
This is possibly the best Holiday / Caravan Park ever! We had the most wonderful family holiday over Easter 2018 and have booked to return in Easter 2019. The park has everything, it is ideal for Kids of all ages with a Kids Club, Arcade room, outdoor play area, water park, water slides, pool and quiet roads for the kids to ride bikes and scooters around. Adults have their own private area with a lap pool and spa's, gym, hairdresser and massage.
- NICKI F
Definitely one of the nicest places to stay on the Tweed Coast We stayed with a friend who is a resident at the park, and it is a beautiful location. The facilities include a water park, private swimming pool for residents, laundry, communal kitchen, spa and lap pool and Ripples Cafe which serves a very good breakfast. There is also a wonderful marine museum which is open to the public on Saturday mornings and the curator, Ted, is incredibly informative.
- TENILLE L
This holiday park IS next level AMAZING! The facilities are like no other park. We travelled for 4 months and stayed in dozens & dozens of holiday parks but nothing compared to this park. The kids absolutely loved it. They always had something fun to do. It was so great to have the kids club, hard for parents on holidays to get child free time!!! The positioning of the park was brilliant, only a two minute walk to the beach, 25 mins to Byron and still close to the Gold Coast. The staff were VERY helpful and always friendly. Thank you for a memorable stay. We will absolutely be back soon.