Stay 2 nights on any powered or ensuite site midweek &
Kids Stay Free
Beat the weekend rush and book 2 or more nights, Sunday to Thursday, on a powered or ensuite site and up to 3 children will stay free!
- FREE access to North Star’s water park and NEW SUPER SLIDES
- Use of Seascape Leisure Centre, a serene escape where adults can enjoy 25-meter Lap Pool, Gym, Spa and Sauna
- Hours of holiday fun at ‘Neptune’s Castle’ with a three-level spiral slide, ball pit, mirror maze. Neptune’s is home to a fully supervised FREE kids club, which is available every weekend.
- Free Tennis
- Access to Little Treasures play corner (up to 3 years)
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi
- An Ideal location just a stroll to surf beaches and tidal estuary. Perfect for fishing, swimming and family fun.
- 9 complimentary Foxtel stations
- Located on the beautiful Tweed Coast, just 30 minutes south of Gold Coast Airport and 30 minutes North of Byron Bay.
Travel period: 14 October 2018 – 6 December 2018*
*Terms & Conditions apply: Available Sunday to Thursday only, minimum 2 night consecutive stay, up to 3 children included, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discounts, ensuite and powered sites only, not valid on existing bookings, must be fully prepaid at time of booking and no cancellations or amendments accepted, Wi-Fi daily limits apply.
- KIMBERLEY H
This is possibly the best Holiday / Caravan Park ever! We had the most wonderful family holiday over Easter 2018 and have booked to return in Easter 2019. The park has everything, it is ideal for Kids of all ages with a Kids Club, Arcade room, outdoor play area, water park, water slides, pool and quiet roads for the kids to ride bikes and scooters around. Adults have their own private area with a lap pool and spa's, gym, hairdresser and massage.
- KIMBERLEY K
We will definitely be back! We just came back from our first family holiday with our 2.5yr old and we loved it!! We stayed in one of the cabins which fitted the 3 of us in perfectly! And it was great to have a full working kitchen so we were able to cook/make all our meals instead of buying takeout every day. There was so much for us to do and our daughter was exhausted after every day!! Weekends were crazy busy so it was nice during the week to have spare space to play ball and even better when we had the whole pool/splash Park to ourselves!! We will definitely be back!
- TENILLE L
This holiday park IS next level AMAZING! The facilities are like no other park. We travelled for 4 months and stayed in dozens & dozens of holiday parks but nothing compared to this park. The kids absolutely loved it. They always had something fun to do. It was so great to have the kids club, hard for parents on holidays to get child free time!!! The positioning of the park was brilliant, only a two minute walk to the beach, 25 mins to Byron and still close to the Gold Coast. The staff were VERY helpful and always friendly. Thank you for a memorable stay. We will absolutely be back soon.
- NICKI F
Definitely one of the nicest places to stay on the Tweed Coast We stayed with a friend who is a resident at the park, and it is a beautiful location. The facilities include a water park, private swimming pool for residents, laundry, communal kitchen, spa and lap pool and Ripples Cafe which serves a very good breakfast. There is also a wonderful marine museum which is open to the public on Saturday mornings and the curator, Ted, is incredibly informative.