This Easter school holidays, we have put together a jam-packed program of super fun activities for the kids. No matter your preferred style of accommodation, there are so many ‘free’ activities included, such as a fully supervised daily kids club at Neptune’s Castle. Put your wallet away and relax and enjoy all the ‘fabulously free’ features of our five-star Resort and range of holiday activities including:
- Neptune’s Castle & daily supervised kids club provides hours of holiday fun. Neptune’s includes a three-level spiral slide, ball pit, mirror maze, flying fox and themed activities, also arts and crafts.
- NEW Two 8-meter-high tubular water slides
- Orbadome – The ultimate game show for all ages
- Rocky Shoreline adventure – get up close and personal with our Marine creatures
- Bingo with all monies raised going to our charity of choice Camp Quality
- Wild Rangers Wildlife encounter (including a live crocodile!)
- Sammy’s Adventure Lagoon is non-stop fun for the whole family! Set amidst tropical surrounds, the two storey Aqua Play structure has four waterslides, 65 interactive water features
- Two resort pools including a waddling pool for the kiddies
- Open air cinema with Ripples pop up kitchen
- Roller Racers
- Kids Disco
- And much more!
Check out our full program here
With the kids fully entertained at our supervised kid’s club, they will not even notice if you slip away to the onsite leisure centre and day spa for a little holiday pampering, escape to our on-site cafe for Sunday Sessions with live entertainment and a cocktail in hand or attend one of our new mindfulness meditation sessions. After all, mum and dad deserve a break too!