Providing guests with accessibility requirements in order to provide an enjoyable experience is important to us here at North Star Holiday Resort. All infrastructure or equipment meets the necessary minimum requirements for mobility and access set within the National Construction Code.
Holiday Lodge 9
Summary of accessible cabin features:
- Accessible Toilet Seat
- Adjustable Grab Bars
- Fixed Grab Bars
- On-Site Disabled Parking
- Shower Chair
- Step-Free Access
- Step-Free Shower
Please contact us on 1800 645 790 to reserve this cabin or filter by accessible cabin when booking online.
Additional Resort Accessibility
- Drive-through sites with lay back curbing for ease of access to sites.
- Rampway accesses throughout the resort (reception, camp kitchens, laundry, barbecue areas, waterpark, pool, majority of cabins, games room, service station, convenience store).
- Wheelchair access built to ACROD standards in the function room.
- Two wheelchair-accessible amenities blocks built to ACROD standards.
- Assessable Bathroom for children and parents located at the on-site kids’ club.
- Lift at Seascape Leisure Centre to allow all guests to visit the Marine Environment Museum.
- Braille buttons located at Seascape which is our ‘adults only retreat’.
- Two private disabled assist bathrooms which are accessible via an MLAK key, 24-hour access to our public facilities.